I am so new to the blogging game…I picked this up as a new side-hobby hoping it will stick! So i figure eventually people will choose to follow me so I wanted to get started on putting myself out there so to speak. Here’s twelve interesting/irrelevant/fun things about me.
1. I have always wanted to be fluent in a second language. I’ve picked up many phrases from several languages thanks to some friendly foreign exchange students, I am hoping to take German fall semester of next year…I don’t know if I will ever be fluent, but I would love to try!
2. Music is my escape. I use it ease my pain, relate to other’s whats going on and to simply have a good time. If you ask me what my favorite song is at any given time you’ll have a little insight into my soul and what’s going on with me.
3. I am currently seeking two separate degrees in Biology (BA–believe it or not!) and Health Sciences (BS)…if that doesn’t work out I am declared as a double major!
4. I often see the best in people and automatically will like you unless you give me a reason not to.
5. I want to be successful more than anything, yet I find myself daydreaming about the future more than actually making it happen.
6. My favorite food is baked mac & cheese! yum!
7. My heart is in Europe. I want to move there someday.
8. English is probably my best subject. I enjoy writing and reading far more than most, but failed to pursue it as an option in college.
9. I’d do anything to put my family back together.
10. Friendship is key. I believe that no human being can be complete without it.
11. I do my best thinking while venturing aimlessly in nature…whether it be the woods, an open field or on the back of a horse on a mountain top.
12. I chose twelve things because the number twelve is my absolute favorite number! Not sure why…but I always pick it when anything requires a number choice.